Saral Haryana Movement Pass Apply Online at SaralHaryana.gov.in – While taking the necessary action of imposing lockdown, the Government has also launched the Haryana Movement Pass for those individuals who have to move for emergency situations. The online application can be submitted and a pass can be download from the Saral Haryana portal.
The Government of Haryana has imposed a lockdown and curfew in the state as a safety measure against the COVID infection once again. The state has been also facing intense pressure of managing the Covid situation lately due to which the State Government has to take strict action and steps in order to control the spread of the infection.
Latest News – The Haryana government has extended the ongoing lockdown from 31st May 2021 to 7th June 2021 with partial restrictions. The official news for the extension of the Haryana lockdown was released on 30th May 2021 via Twitter by the Health Minister of Haryana.
|Name of the State||Haryana|
|Type of Lockdown||Covid Lockdown|
|Lockdown Status in Haryana||Till 7th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||Public Movement & Industrial Pass|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Government of Haryana|
How to Apply for e Pass Haryana?
All the people who are either traveling to Haryana from other states or are moving out to other states from Haryana, need to have the Haryana Movement ePass. Apart from this, candidates who need to move within the state for emergency purposes also need to get the Haryana Movement ePass. Follow these steps to apply for the Haryana Movement ePass.
Step – 1 – Visit the official portal of ePass at https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
Step – 2 – On the homepage, under the segment Newly Launched Schemes, click on the option of Movement Pass for General Public.
Step – 3 – You will be taken to a page with the application form.
Step – 4 – Here, start by providing your MOvement details such as dates, the purpose of movement, and vehicle type.
Step – 5 – Next, fill in the details in the category of Movement From.
Step – 6 – Now, fill in the details in the category off Movement To.
Step – 7 – Next, you have to fill in your personal details.
Step – 8 – Next, you have to tick any health symptoms that you have.
Step – 9 – Also, select whether you have an Arogya Setu application or not and whether you have got your Covid Test done or not.
Step – 10 – Again, you have to fill in your personal details, and here you can add up other members too for whom you wish to get an ePass along with you.
Step – 11 – Now provide the captcha and click on Submit.
After submission of your application, you should get an SMS on the mobile number that you have provided while applying. On this same number, you should get a notification later on whether your application has got approved or rejected based on which you can either take a print of the ePass or you need to apply for it once again if it is too urgent.
Saral Haryana Movement Pass Print
Once you have received an SMS that your Haryana Movement Pass is approved, you can get a printout of it soon. Follow these steps to get a printout of the Haryana Movement ePass.
Step – 1 – Visit the official website at saralharyana.gov.in.
Step – 2 – On the homepage, under the segment of Newly Launched Schemes again, beside the option of Movement Pass, you will get the link for Print Pass, on which you need to click.
Step – 3 – On clicking this link, you will be direct to a new page.
Step – 4 – On this page, you have to provide either the application id that you must have received while applying or you can also provide your name that you must have provided while applying for the ePass.
Step – 5 – Next, provide the mobile number that you have provided while applying for the ePass.
Step – 6 – Click on the option of Print Movement Pass.
As you click on the option of print, the ePass will get downloaded on your system after which you can print out the ePass accordingly.
Instructions for Haryana Movement Pass Application
While you are applying for the Haryana Movement ePass, you have to take care of a few of the important points.
- It is important to apply for the Haryana Movement ePass for individuals who are not exempted from the ePass.
- It is mandatory to provide only valid and correct information. If any of the details are found to be incorrect, the authorities will take strict legal actions against the applicants.
- It is mandatory to provide your Aadhar Number for the application of the Haryana Movement Pass.
- Apart from the Aadhar card, you also have to provide any one of the other documents that are Voter ID, Ration Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport, ID Card from State Government or Central Government.
- It is better that you should have an Aarogya Setu application on your smartphone and have got a Covid test done before applying for the ePass as it increases the chances of approval.
Haryana Lockdown Rules
Earlier Haryana was implementing a curfew of 6 PM to 5 AM every day. But as this curfew did not work out well, the Government has imposed a complete lockdown, and later it was converted to partial lockdown till 31st May 2021. Here are some of the rules that you should know about the Haryana Lockdown.
- Food stores such as dairy, groceries, vegetables, fish, and meat, and others
- Electronic media
- Health service centers such as hospitals, testing centers, medical stores, and others
- Financial services such as banks, ATMs, and others
- Public utility services such as petrol pumps, water services, security services, electricity stations, sanitation services, and others
- Maintenance services such as garages, carpenter stores, plumbing services, and others
- IT services
- Food joints only for delivery
- Drivers, cooks, maids, and other services can move during lockdown
- Students with a valid admit card for any examination can also move
- Patients and pregnant women can move for their regular checkups with a proper medical proof
- All educational and training centers
- Entertainment centers such as movies, auditoriums, parks, and others
- Malls and markets
- Personal care centers such as gyms, salons, and others
- Restaurants and other eateries for dine-in
- Religious centers
Apart from these, marriages are allowed just with 50 participants, and funerals are allowed just with 20 mourners. All other social gatherings are prohibited apart from this. Public transports are allowed to move with just 50% occupancy. People found without a mask with be charged with a fine of Rs. 500/-
Individuals apart from the exempted categories can move only with a proper Haryana Movement ePass.
Haryana is trying its best to deal with the current situation of Covid. In this, it is also the responsibility of the citizens to abide by the rules of lockdown and move out only in case of emergency. The Haryana Lockdown Movement ePass should be obtained only in the case of urgency that can offer you the freedom to move and reach out to the required location even in the lockdown.