7 benefits of vitamin D from the sun

Natural light makes us feel better, happier, and lively thanks to the production of vitamin D.

The sun restores batteries. The beginning of this well-being is vitamin D; 10 minutes a day is enough to restore your deposits. Our company generates 90% of vitamin D with exposure to natural light, and the other 10% comes from eating produce rich in this vitamin such as dairy, eggs, beef, bluefish, mushrooms, or wheat germ.

Benefits of vitamin D from the sun

  1. Stronger bones

The ultraviolet rays promote the production of vitamin D in the skin, essential for the bones’ mineralization since it helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the intestine and prevent their loss in the kidney. You just require 10 minutes a day of sun exposure to recharge our vitamin D stores—a natural way to prevent osteoporosis.

  1. Improves acne and psoriasis

A moderate exposure to mild sunlight (avoid the middle hours of the day) helps to remit skin problems such as acne or psoriasis. The achievement is progressive; after the first week of cleaning impurities, the sun improves the skin’s appearance.

  1. Strengthens our immune system

The sun increases our defenses against infections such as flu and colds, thanks to the increase in lymphocytes’ production or white blood cells.

  1. Control cholesterol

Ultraviolet rays are necessary to metabolize cholesterol and help prevent fat from sticking to the arteries.

  1. Lowers blood pressure

The sun has a vasodilator effect that increases blood circulation and reduces blood pressure by increasing vitamin D levels and lowering those of parathyroid hormone that regulates blood pressure. use Fildena 100 or Fildena 150 for men’s best love life.

  1. Control cholesterol

Ultraviolet rays are necessary to metabolize cholesterol and help prevent fat from sticking to the arteries.

  1. Lowers blood pressure

The sun has a vasodilator effect that increases blood circulation and reduces blood pressure by increasing vitamin D levels and lowering those of parathyroid hormone that regulates blood pressure.

  1. Anti-tumor

Injecting vitamin D into the body protects against the appearance of breast, breast, colon, stomach, ovary, bladder, uterine, lymphoma, and prostate tumors.

  1. Anti-depressant

UV rays increase serotonin production, a neurotransmitter that produces a feeling of well-being, increases testosterone, is responsible for sexual appetite, and decreases the melatonin in charge of regulating sleep cycles at night, so with sunlight, we feel more awake and active. We are happier thanks to serotonin, we sleep better because of melatonin, and we have more physical aptitude thanks to testosterone or vigora 100.

charlesstry

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Pelvic Floor Therapy & Why Do You Need It?

Wed Nov 4 , 2020
With time, your muscles lose their strength and you start feeling overall pain. This is particularly true for pelvic muscles as most people start complaining of pain in their pelvic region, some even experience difficulty in controlling their urine. To cater to these issues, doctors, especially physical therapists, recommend pelvic […]
Pelvic Floor Therapy

News Editor

Erric Ravu

Erric Ravi is an entrepreneur, speaker & the founder of Storify News and Recent News He is the Co-Founder of The Storify News Times. Forbes calls him a top influencer of Chief Marketing Officers and the world’s top social marketing talent. Entrepreneur lists him among 50 online marketing influencers to watch. Inc.com has him on the list of 20 digital marketing experts to follow on Twitter. Oanalytica named him #1 Global Content Marketing Influencer. BizHUMM ranks him as the world’s #1 business blogger.

Quick Links