If you are an Indian, then you should know that cricket is not just any other sport but a religion for our country. And we have Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar as The God Of Cricket to prove it. And there is a 99.99 percent chance that you have a cricket loved friend in your group.
And today, we will tell you what’s the best way of surprising your cricket lover friend on his birthday.
Like any other birthday party or surprise, one of the most important things is to present a lovely and delicious cake. If your friend stays near your home, then you must present the cake in person. But if your friend stays far away from then you can make use of online cake delivery in Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Nagpur, or wherever our friend lives.
To appreciate your friend’s love for cricket, send inspirational quotes from top crickets around the world along with the cake. Your friend will surely love your gesture and will feel motivated and inspired, which can lead him/her to great heights in life.
Here are some wise words from the famous cricketers:
- “Every morning I woke up, I believed that I could score runs for india.”– Sourav Ganguly
- “When you have to work, work with a smile.”– Kapil Dev
- “I have failed at times, but I never stop trying.” – Rahul Dravid
- “When people throw stones at you, you turn them into milestones.”– Sachin Tendulkar
- “I am jealous of my parents. I will never have a kid as cool as theirs.”– Chris Gayle
- “My first bat was shaped like a coconut branch. And from that day, all I wanted to do was be a cricketer.”– Brian Lara
- “There was a legacy before I came in, and it was my job to take the baton and make sure I held it tight and ran like hell.”– Sir Vivian Richards
- “To me, cricket is a simple game. Keep it simple and just go out and play. “– Shane Warne
- “I was always fiercely determined and driven to succeed.” – Ricky Ponting
- “A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by own.”– Adam Gilchrist
- “No matter how hot the fire burns, a protea always survives.” – AB Devilliers
- “First of all, convince yourself that you are the best because the rest of your life is going to go proving this to others.”– Wasim Akram
- “I have failed more times than I have succeeded, but I never gave up, and will never give up, till my last breath, and that’s what cricket has taught me.”– Yuvraj Singh
- “My job is to perform, enjoy cricket and thank God for whatever he has given me.”– Suresh Raina
- “I’m convinced things will go much better if the players smile and have some fun on the field, rather than acting like wound-up spring.”– Jonty Rhodes
- “You’re always going to be criticized to a degree. Some people didn’t like Mother Teresa as well.”- Brendon McCullum
- “The true test of any cricketer’s character is how he reacts when the going gets tough, when it’s time to dig in.”– Michael Holding
- “If it’s difficult, I will do it now. If it’s impossible, I will do it presently.”– Don Bradman
- “Cricket is the most important thing to me, so rest pales in comparison.”– Virat Kohli
- “When things are going well, the toothbrush bristles stay straight and soft. when it isn’t, it seems the toothbrush has the-out-of-the-bed look.”– Gautam Gambhir
- “You don’t play for the crowd. You play for the country.”- Mahendra Singh Dhoni