Every time one talks about social media marketing, YouTube always comes to our mind. You can’t really ignore the second biggest search engine. But behind the thousands of videos uploaded each hour, the billions of views, millions of subscribers, and various communities and stories; have you ever wondered how this world of YouTube works?
Building an audience is a major key to build your business and in the case of YouTube, the ‘making money’ bit comes from the subscribers. For instance, to earn ad revenue, you require at least 1k subscribers or to avail more benefits and recognition. A good subscriber base not just allows more views on your videos, but also more traffic for ads, accurate and prioritized search appearances, better ranking, and hence more earnings. But in this race of getting more subscribers or to quickly gain popularity, do we ever wonder if these subscribers are legit or not? Have you ever seen videos having 40k views while the channel has just 100 subscribers? Have you ever heard of sub bots? Subscriber bots increase the views, likes, comments, or subscriptions of a page artificially either for free or through paid plans. Sounds amazing or tricky? Here’s what you can consider-
Why I should opt for it?
- I’ve been creating regular quality content but not getting enough ROI.
- Even though my videos are way better than my competitors but just because I have limited views and subscribers, I’m not getting enough traction due to low popularity.
- I’m tired of investing so much time in publicizing my videos and begging my friends, family, or viewers to like, share, and subscribe.
- Big earnings were never this easy. I want to make millions and don’t want to follow the old-fashioned way.
- YouTube itself has videos explaining how to use bots to drive more views and subscribers, why shouldn’t I try tweaking?
- You can buy yt subscribers for channel growth.
Why I shouldn’t opt for it?
- Is it worth the risk? Would a sudden spike in views or subscriptions look unreal and raise questions on my channel’s authenticity or my credibility?
- Is taking a shortcut the right practice when the whole point of YouTube presence is to engage with the community through good content.
- In case I’m not able to successfully use bots I might lose all my subscribers or my channel altogether.
- This spike will be temporary, and YouTube might get rid of the bot accounts during its routine clean-up activities.
- My subscribers aren’t the only measure for my performance and in case I have decent views and watch time, I’m good to go.
With this said, you can’t really discover the accurate number of views or subscriptions or for that matter measure your performance just based on likes. So If you wish to continue with bringing up quality content and engage with your audience, go for the traditional way. If you want quick popularity, bots can be an option, keep in mind the consequences though! To grow the youtube channel, you can increase youtube subscribers with the help of http://www.buyyoutubesubscribers.in/.