Going to Pre School is like taking a baby step for a giant exposure in life.
This is the first place where children are separated from the comfort zone of their parents. Therefore, it has to be a place like a second home to the child, a place with enough material to attract and make the child feel secure.
Preschool is the first place where the child builds his/her self-esteem. The children here learn the importance of their own names, things, family, and friends. Every child learns to communicate with his/her teachers and fellow students in the Pre School. It is the right place for the child’s introduction to lifelong progress. The skills and knowledge that the children develop in the Pre School have a significant impact on the child’s attitude later in life.
Various research on preschool education has shown that children taught rightly at an early age usually have improved social skills, fewer behavioral problems, and a better understanding of different things without the special attention.
The child’s positive learning attitude, management, the basic foundation in language, and comprehension, help the teacher facilitate the child’s learning. Moreover, various childhood education specialists claim that young children learn best when they have an opportunity to interact with their peers, and their parents and instructors treat them kindly. They bloom well in a tension-free environment. Besides, they comprehend and learn things better if they are introduced to new things in small portions and at the right time.
Some Important Features Of Preschool:
- A good head start towards learning
- Teaching in a fun-filled way play method
- Putting children on a path of long-life learning
- Higher development in language and time management skills.
- An opportunity to develop social skills.
- A great way to enhance communication skills.
What all things do an international preschool incorporate in their students:
- Social interaction is one of the most crucial features of Preschool education. The kids learn to interact with children of their own age and their teachers in a supervised environment.
- Playing with peers, holding crayons, practicing free coloring, and writing on board helps in children’s motor development.
- The child gets in the habit of the curriculum of the structured schools.
- They learn to identify their belongings like their own bag, water bottle, tiffin, napkin, etc. These are the real treasures of the children of this age.
- The children are involved in oral activities like storytelling, poem recitation, role-playing, prayers, and singing songs. All these activities help improve their oratory skills, and they also learn to work in a team. They also develop the confidence and skills of speaking in front of small groups.
- Children get toilet trained.
- Time management is another essential feature of preschool. Children learn about the assembly time, playtime, circle time, tiffin time, storytime, and much more.
- Phonological awareness is the other important feature of preschool education as children learn to identify the alphabet’s sounds. Teachers in international schools are well trained as to give the perfect training to the students.
Ensuring that the child receives all the benefits as mentioned above of preschool, it is crucial to enroll your child in one of the best international preschools so that he/she gets a world-class education. For the international preschool admission procedure, click here!