People deal with many hair conditions from their day to day activities. Because of the stressful routines, pollution, unhealthy diet etc. the hair condition gets worsen. People love their hair and consider it as a beautiful possession. So people don’t hesitate to spend a lot on their hair to cure them and make them healthy but still not get the results they desire. Even some prefer to go for the home remedies to keep them in its finest conditions. As these home remedies don’t have any side effects but still the results are never 100% and sometimes it takes a lot of time to cure.
Among all the hair conditions, dandruff is one of the stubborn problems being faced by every age group. It becomes frustrating and puts a very bad impression on the other party. Dandruff is the dead skin like white flakes on your scalp due to excessive oils. There are many shampoos available as the best shampoo for oily scalp and dry hair in India. Choose one which is suitable for your hair type and also with the best-reviewed one. Dandruff can come and go but it looks very unpleasant as it turns your skin red and itchy. Dandruff is a recurring problem, so you need to take proper care of it. They can be cured with some home ingredients like henna, neem, coconut oil and lemon, yoghurt, aloe vera, egg yolk, apple cider vinegar, take omega fatty acids or add salt into shampoo to absorb excessive oils etc.
Before trying any shampoo or home remedy, we need to understand what causes dandruff:
- Dry skin- Many people suffer from dry skin, especially during winters. People with dry scalp are more prone to dandruff. Dry skin will lead to dead skin in form of the white scalp.
- Eczema- Some people face skin conditions like eczema which causes dandruff. This condition will make your skin dry and dandruff will remain every time. You can cure it by taking extra care of it.
- Pollution and heat- Heat can cause excessive sweating which further causes oily scalp. Pollution causes dirt in your hair and continuous washing will take out necessary oils which cause dry scalp.
- Seborrheic dermatitis- This is caused by yeast which causes excessive oil from the scalp. It further causes itchy scalp and dandruff. It can be solved with proper maintenance.
- Hygiene- Not cleaning and maintaining your hair will cause dandruff. Cleaning your hair with shampoo 2-3 times a week is sufficient.
Shampoo curing dandruff contains ketoconazole which specializes in combating dry skin, itchy scalp and stops the growth of fungal infection by destroying cell membrane. There are many shampoo for oily hair with dandruff in the market. If you recognize the actual cause of your dandruff, you can easily cure it. But always consult a doctor before choosing any shampoo if facing a severe hair condition. Also, make sure to complete the course so that you get the best results. If face any problem, do consult a doctor.