The whole world is facing a serious pandemic situation where a person is required to wear certain items in order to be protected from getting infected from the virus. Masks, gloves, hand sanitizers are some of the commonly observed things which are in huge demand in the market. Each of these products is considered to be very essential and is commonly observed among a lot of people. Masks are required to be worn especially under public areas and the major reason behind this is that they act as a barrier that prevents droplets coming from another person when they talk, sneeze or raise any sort of voice.
Most of the areas have made masks to be compulsory worn so that they could be safe from being infected. Many companies have begun to manufacture masks. The mask online as well as in retail markets are readily available by which the customer can receive the product directly at their doorstep. The way of manufacturing and the kind of material which is used is very important in order to avoid being infected. The COVID situation is so serious that the person sitting next to might be infected and may not have proper knowledge of regard to it. Hence, the World Health Organization has made it compulsory for the person to practice social distancing as well as wearing a mask in public places and social gatherings.
It has been observed that not all masks are considered to be safe which makes it essential for the person to look for certain features and things in mind before purchasing the mask:
- Fabric: The kind of fabric which has been used determines how efficient it is for a person to wear and whether he/she is facing any problem while breathing or not.
- Filter: It is essential for masks to have a filter in front so that the carbon dioxide exhaled could easily go outside and the required oxygen could enter without inhaling any other droplets from the outside.
- Fitting: The person should make sure that the front side of the face from nose to chin is entirely covered with the mask as there are mask for face of various sizes made available in the market.
- Time period: Users should also consider the fact of the time period which means that whether they are reusable or disposable. It is pertinent to mention that the reusable masks must have at least a time period of 4 months.
- Certification: It is also essential for the customer to make sure that the masks are provided with required certifications from medical authorities.
To conclude the above discussion, it is very essential to have the best quality masks under such a pandemic. Attractive colors and designs must be a motivating factor to purchase any kind of mask but the customer should not compromise the quality of material that is being used inside it. Nowadays a lot of e-commerce websites have begun to provide these masks which are directly made available at the doorstep. Since this is a kind of personal product hence these products are nonreturnable or the policy might change from company to company which must be taken into consideration before purchase.