All of us love to flaunt our designer kurtis that come from famous designers like Sabyasachi, Ritu Kumar, Manish Malhotra, etc. These clothes are exclusively premium in terms of design, quality and colour combination.
These days fashion is advancing as fast as technology and we love to be trendy and stylish. To learn more about these designer kurtis, which are making the fashion world all glitz and glam, we have handpicked some of our favourite kurtis:
Latest Collection of Designer Kurtis for Women in 2020
- Kalamkari Kurti: Sashikanth Naidu reintroduced the ancient art form, Kalamkari experimenting with some cuts, designs and patterns. A flowy Kalamkari floor-length kurti made with contrasting fabrics to give it a double-layered look looks very stunning and is highly in demand these days.
- Khadi Kurti: Khadi kurti not only makes you look classy and pretty but also makes sure to keep you comfortable in your elegant outfit. Nowadays, it is seen as an A-line kurti, which has a front button placket and half sleeves. Fabric tassels on either side of the kurti make the outfit more glooming.
- Kurti-Palazzo Set: This combo is the ultimate breakdown of the fashion industry and nothing has been as trendy as this set. A tasteful sartorial choice of a simple kurti-palazzo set can be worn for work, college or at some casual get-together.
- Front Bottom Kurti style: A cotton designer front bottom kurti is all you need to make a statement and look the most elegant and beautiful in the crowd. The front open kurti with metallic all-over print and some embroidered side patch is seen a lot these days. It is a perfect outfit for you to wear at some small gathering or festival.
- Kurti-jacket combo: Yet another combo, which brought a huge leap in the fashion world, is the kurti jacket combo. It makes you look stylish with a blend of Indian design. A printed short jacket on a long elegant kurti makes you look wonderful. Wear this with a high bun hairstyle and a pair of heels and you are good to go.
- Printed Kurtis: Printed kurtis look fun, eclectic and this is exactly what a modern woman wishes to wear every day. These georgette material kurtis go perfectly with denim jeans and mules. You can wear this as casual everyday wear and look fabulous.
- Short Kurtis: These can be worn with a heavy flowy sharara and you would look spectacular and perfect. You can pair them with a pair of high heels and a crystal clutch and this eye-catching look would do wonders.
- Bell Sleeves Kurti: Whether it is western or Indian, Bell sleeves are the new trending thing right now in the fashion industry. They look extremely stunning and step your fashion game a level up.
- Layered Kurti: These are made by sewing an extra layer of fabric on a basic kurti. Fabulous patterns and colours of the layered kurti make it unique and radiating, which grabs attention to your beautiful outfit. This designer Kurta set is loved by everyone.
- Floral Touch Kurtis: Floral game is still going hard and is truly irreplaceable. A spin of floral patterns with a touch of white makes this attire a classic and must-have. It gives a soothing effect that looks glamorous on any style or fabric.
The designer kurtis, which are trendy these days, are all inspired by traditional patterns. Hence, these are decorated with some pretty embroidery, threadwork, beadwork, etc. to blend modern design with the traditional ones.
Get your perfect designer kurti NOW!
The festive season has already begun and no one wants to be late in grabbing these super-trendy pieces and experiment something new with their looks. These designer Kurti sets will make you look very confident and pretty.