At the time of a pandemic situation, the parents must take care of their children in the best possible way. Babies and even toddlers don’t have as strong immunity as an adult has. So to protect their children, parents need to be aware of the tiny little things which when done can help their child to fight against infection-causing bacteria. Mostly the children catch cough infection very soon. Every time giving them antibiotics for that will not serve the purpose. This is the reason why people take Torex Herbal syrup in India because it is an herbal cough syrup that doesn’t have any side effects. It is also very good for babies.
Apart from relying on the herbal cough syrups, other ways will help you to maintain the good health of your child. Let’s have a look at some of them.
- Use saline nasal drops: These nasal drops are easily available with any of the local pharmacies. These nasal drops soften the mucus which results in removal of it. you can give this nasal drops to your child before going to the bed or if your child wakes up coughing in the middle of the night, it will keep the mucus in running and will not let it deposit anywhere in the nose.
- Keep hydrated: Certainly, if your child is not taking an adequate amount of water, then there are chances that he/she can catch the infection very soon. The water intake by the child helps in fighting illness and keeps the airways moist. It is better to give your child enough water according to their age. If they refuse to drink water, don’t push them, it is better to increase their liquid intake in one or the other way.
- Give them honey: The most recommended natural remedy from ages is honey. This is a natural sweet thick liquid that helps in soothing the sore throat. It has all the antibacterial properties that help in fighting against the infection. It is not safe for babies under the age of one year. But as they grow old you can give one spoon full of it before going to bed or in the morning.
- Elevate your child’s head when sleeping: Doctors recommend that babies under the age of one should not use any sort of pillow to sleep. So it might be difficult for your toddler child to sleep with a pillow afterward. So you can roll a towel and place them under the matters and ask your child to rest their head there. This will keep their nose running.
- Take them for a walk: Nowadays the changing lifestyle has made is to sit under the artificial conditions which are resulting in many serious problems. If you want to make yourself and the child’s immune system strong. It is better to go for a walk so that you can breathe in all the good qualities in the air.
These little efforts will make a huge difference in your child’s health, rest you can give them Torex cough syrup for child.